The MX-M6570 is a fast and versatile, high volume A3 black and white departmental MFP that delivers all the quality, flexibility and reliability you need. Not only does it produce exceptional quality images with professional finishing at speeds of up 65 pages per minute but everything about it has been designed to increase workgroup productivity.
Single sign-on cloud connectivity, mobile connectivity via WiFi or NFC, USB direct printing of Microsoft® Office files, OCR for scan to searchable PDF and Scan to Office provide flexible workflows. The standard Print Release function allows users to send and store documents on a main MFP, which acts as a server. Print jobs can then be released securely at up to five connected network-ready devices.
Advanced features include a motion sensor that detects approaching users so that the MFP wakes from Sleep mode and is ready for immediate operation. A tiltable 10.1”colour LCD touchscreen provides the option to drag and drop favourite icons for simple customisation of the home screen and easy access to a quick-help manual. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive; just touch, tap, pinch and spread or swipe for instant access to every feature, function and setting including advanced preview.
Print and copy speeds of up to 65 ppm in black & white, the ability to replace empty toner cartridges without interrupting copy/print jobs, a built-in 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder and a scan speed of up to 200 ipm all help to boost efficiency and productivity. A maximum paper capacity of 6,700 sheets and support for a wide range of media up to A3W and 300 gsm enable this device to handle your varied output requirements with ease. A variety of finishing options such as saddle stitching, manual and stapleless stapling add further versatility. Superb 1,200 x 1,200 dpi image quality, plus auto process control and image stabilising technology ensure consistently high quality from the first page to the last.
A rapid warm up time and low power consumption aim to save money and support your environmental objectives.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 65 B/W
- Paper capacity: Std 3200 Max 6700 sheets
- Customisable, tiltable 10.1-inch colour LCD touchscreen with Easy UI mode enables intuitive operation
- Store documents ready for printout from any compatible networked MFP using Print Release
- Single sign-on brings easy access to public cloud storage services
- A motion sensor detects approaching users ensuring the MFP is always ready to use
- OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable Microsoft® Office files and searchable PDFs at up to 200 ipm